It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Military Police Complaints Commission of Canada Internet site.
The Military Police Complaints Commission of Canada is a federal independent, quasi-judicial body, established by the Parliament of Canada. The MPCC was created to render the handling of complaints concerning the Military Police more transparent and accessible, and to ensure that both complainants and members of the Military Police are dealt with fairly and impartially.
Our mandate allows us to contribute to the maintenance of high standards with respect to the conduct of Military Police members in the performance of their policing duties and functions, and to ensure the integrity of Military Police investigations.
The Military Police Complaints Commission of Canada carries out its mandate and responsibilities in an ethical and professional manner, reflective of its belief in impartiality, integrity, objectivity, and respect for rights of individuals.
Our Internet site provides a full range of information on the types of complaints the MPCC deals with, on how to make a complaint, and explains the complaints process in details. You will find a description of the cases we dealt with over the last few years, under the heading Case Summaries.
Your visit is important to us. Our objective is to inform the Internet user on the work of the MPCC and on its mandate, mission and values. Email us your comments or suggestions.
Have a pleasant visit!
- Hilary McCormack Appointed Chairperson of the Military Police Complaints Commission of Canada - MPCC [2015-06-22]
- Troy DeSouza Appointed Member of the Military Police Complaints Commission of Canada - MPCC [2015-06-22]
- MPCC Chair in Annual Report 2014: “Ensuring accountability depends on access to information…” - MPCC [2015-05-05]
- Mr. Michel Séguin is Named Interim Chairperson of the Military Police Complaints Commission - MPCC [2015-03-26]
- Mr. Glenn M. Stannard Retires as Chairperson of the Military Police Complaints Commission - MPCC [2015-03-25]
- Date modified: